Equine Zoopharmacognosy Wksp Level 2 Online - 27th & 28th March (UTC+1)
This workshop builds on the learning and experience from Level 1, delving deeper into the methodology, helping participants hone their skills, recognise issues that may arise including triggers, trauma, emergencies and the mind/body connections.
- Intention – the power & science of
- Opening the door for engagement
- The process – individual MO’s of different horses
- Considerations when offering
- Emergencies & First Aid with plant extracts - colic, choke, wounds
- Mind/body connections
- Obstacles to ‘success’
- The Human/Equine Energy network - how do you impact upon the health of your horse?
- Wisdom of Mixing Modalities – Homeopathy, Conventional drugs etc
Participants must have completed Level I in order to attend Level II. Ideally participants should have had 6 months practice at use of Zoopharmacognosy before attending Level II. A Certificate of Attendance is awarded upon completion of the workshop. Please note that this workshop does NOT confer a professional qualification.
If you are unsure as to whether your system will support Zoom, please go to the Zoom support page to check your systems requirements: