Equine Zoopharmacognosy Wksp Level II - 23rd/24th May & 24th/25th Oct (Sligo Ireland)
This workshop is at the cutting edge of an integrated approach combining Zoopharmacognosy and Energy work as is the speciality here at Whitethorn Equine Health. Participants will enjoy further practice with horses as well as discuss and learn about the deeper inner workings for successful health maintenance and restoration:
- Intention – the power & science of
- Opening the door for engagement
- The process – individual MO’s of different horses
- Considerations when offering
- Emergencies & First Aid with plant extracts - colic, choke, wounds
- Mind/body connections
- Obstacles to ‘success’
- The Human/Equine Energy network - how do you impact upon the health of your horse?
- Wisdom of Mixing Modalities – Reiki, Shamanism, Channelling, Homeopathy, Bach rem’s, conventional drugs etc
Those having experience of Shamanic work are offered the opportunity to attend an informal third day after the workshop to further their connection and practice.
Participants must have completed Level I (and/or it's equivalent at another recognised Zoopharmacognosy Academy) in order to attend Level II. Ideally participants should have had 6 months practice at use of Zoopharmacognosy before attending Level II.