New to Zoopharmacognosy and unsure of how work with the 'offering and selecting' process?
Already familiar with the process but need further support on a specific issue with your animal?
Looking to deepen your skills/expand your experience on a specific area within the process?
Book an online one-to-one session where Carly will guide you throughout the session. Click here to email if you wish to discuss this option further/make an appointment. Student rates available - to see if you qualify see notes below
Achieving optimum results
- Purchase of relevant extracts for use during the session in a prerequisite from our sister shop www.whitethornherbals.com *see below
- Record sheets will be emailed for you to take notes and record selections and levels of interest prior to the session
- The fee also include a follow up call at a mutually agreed time to assess progress and selections and answer any queries you may have
Whilst we appreciate that many clients may already have herbs and oils purchased from other sources that they may wish to use for a session, regrettably we are unable to work with these. This is due to the fact that many products on the market commonly contain additives, fillers, preservatives and pesticide residue. When offering to equines/canines during a session it is imperative that the products used such as the ones we supply are of the highest standard and correct chemotype to ensure efficacy and more importantly safety.
In order to qualify you must be in one of the following categories:
- Currently participating in a Level 1 or Level 2 Equine /Canine Zoopharmacognosy workshop
- Have completed Level 1 Equine /Canine Zoopharmacognosy workshop and booked in for Level 2 Equine/Canine Zoopharmacognosy workshop
- Have completed a Level 1 or Level 2 Equine /Canine Zoopharmacognosy workshop in the last 4 months