Whitethorn Equine Health Professional Practitioner Application Form
JOIN AN ELITE TEAM OF WHITETHORN EQUINE HEALTH PROFESSIONAL PRACTITIONERS !
This Certified program contains so much more than working simply with herbs and oils and is so much more expansive that other offerings on the market! As well as working with the Zoopharmacognosy approach it also guides the practitioner student on how to take into consideration energy networks, mind & body connections (often the cause of barriers to restoring health) as well as using it as part of an integrated approach.
You will learn from the extensive experience of Carly, who has over 12 yrs of experience traveling up and down the breadth of Ireland, in and out of yards using the AZ approach, now working globally online with performance horses to the pet pony.
Plus you will be learning from the current leading researchers in this field!
Upon completion of this program Whitethorn Equine Health Professional Practioners (WEHPP) will be able to:
- Effectively, safely, confidently and professionally work with the Applied Zoopharmacognosy approach to the benefit of their clients and client’s horses within a public setting
- Practically demonstrate their ability to choose and offer plant extracts to horses effectively, observe and record the reactions of the horse to their selection and adapt the session (and follow up sessions) with the horse accordingly
- Understand the constituents of ‘The Kit’ including their medicinal properties where appropriate and the most effective method of offering each extract according to horse's presenting symptoms
- Gain access to the Extracts for Conditions Membership section on the Whitethorn Herbals website
- Engage professionally and effectively with client’s queries, sessions, follow up contact and sessions
- Know and understand the limits and contraindications of the Applied Zoopharmacognosy approach
- Understand and work within the energy network within which they operate - this includes the dynamics within the herd (human & equine)
- Understand and work with Mind/body connections within the practice
- Understand and work with an integrated approach where safe and effective to do so
- Become aware of the possible legal entities and framework (depending upon geographical location) within which to work
- Be aware of and maintain ethical and professional boundaries
- Be aware of and understand the importance of maintaining records – health and financial
- Be aware and familiar with the WEHPP Code of Ethics
- Be aware and familiar with the WEHPP Health & Safety guidelines
- Proudly be a member of the prestigious elite Whitethorn Team and as such be eligible to wear Whitethorn insignia and logos on their work material and clothing
- Be part of a supportive group of colleagues that are working towards improving the health and empowerment of Equines everywhere
Program Duration and Format
Duration will depend upon the individual student’s standard of current practice and knowledge either obtained by WEH workshops or other bona fide Applied Zoopharmacognosy providers.
Students are taken on a roll-on roll-off system.
Students will be required to complete six case studies and pass two assessments at different stages as well as attend the Foundation and Masterclass workshops. A short final exam and 2 assignments are also part of the assessment process.
The program must be completed within 2 years with the starting date being the date of attendance of the initial Foundation workshop unless exceptional circumstances are at play, in which case some leeway may be given.
Payment may be made in stages as you progress through the course or in one lump sum upon being accepted onto the program (a discount is eligible for the lump sum payment).
The total program fee when paying in stages is €2,500
The total program fee when paying in one payment is €2,300
Please contact Carly at email@example.com with any queries or comments you may have regarding this offering!
- Presentation of theory and case studies – workshop setting
- Practical demonstrations – workshop setting
- Use of video clips to demonstrate a variety of responses in horses
- Case studies
- Online lessons
- Feedback from assessments and submitted case studies
- Onsite assessments x 2