Equine Herbal Wksp (Applied Zoopharmacognosy) Foundation RECORDING
This recording of an online Equine Zoopharmacognosy Foundation workshop (held April 2021 via Zoom online) gives a broad and thorough introduction of the offering and selecting process. The contents includes the following:
- Day 1 (4hrs19mins) - Includes Slide presentation hosted by Carly (see below for learning outcomes), video clips demonstrating responses, session in real time with a horse (2yr old filly) with aggression issues
- Day 2 (4hrs51mins) - Includes slide presentation hosted by Carly (see below for learning outcomes), video clips, session in real time of a horse (21yr old mare) and reoffering to the filly worked with on the first day
- Day 3 Part One (1hr 20mins) Questions answered from the group on general issues + case studies
- Day 3 Part Two (2hrs) A review of the session of the 2yr old filly
Links to recordings and PDF reference notes are emailed to you within 24hrs of purchase.
Reference notes *(detailed below) are included in your payment when sent via email as PDF's. Purchasers are given access to the recordings through Youtube with a password for 1 year or until upgraded.
- Equine Herbal Compendium - listing herbal extracts
- Slide presentation handouts and notes
- Equine Zoopharmacognosy Session Sheet to record your horses extract selections
- Extracts for Conditions listings