Canine Applied Zoopharmacognosy Wksp Level 1 Online - 12th,13th & 20th June
This interactive 3 day Live online workshop spread over 2 weekends (10am - 3.30pm via Zoom) gives participants the opportunity to equip themselves with the knowledge and skill set to successfully implement this bespoke healthcare method with their dog, giving them a powerful tool with which to use in all areas and stages of their dog's life. Between the two weekends participants have access to a private Facebook group to share experiences and receive support for their case studies/dogs regarding the 'Offering and Selecting' process.
Physical issues such as infection, pain, incontinence, hormonal imbalances, and emotional issues such as anxiety, fear, aggression, can be and have been resolved with this approach.
By the end of the course you will have had the opportunity to:
- Learn the theoretical and practical application of how dogs self-select plant extracts in order to restore health
- Participate in an online human and canine self-selection session with your dog
- Become familiar with the process and subtle techniques of offering
- Identifying behavioural responses
- Become aware of how and why dogs differentiate between the 3 ways of self-administering their selections
- Learn about sequential selection and simultaneous offering for effective selection
- Understand the different approaches when working with physical issues (such as pain, inflammation, infection) and emotional issues (such as trauma, grief, anger)
You will also receive:
- Learning pack including Canine & Human self-selection samples* (see below)
- Receive support during the week between the weekends guiding you in your offering practice with your dog** (see below)
- Access to Membership Only section for Extracts for Conditions on our website
- Eligibility to attend Canine Level 2 and Canine CPD's
- Certificate of Completion to add to your CV
VETS - Our workshops are accepted by the Irish Veterinary Council for credits towards veterinary CPD requirements
- Canine Herbal Compendium
- Slide presentation handouts and notes
- Canine Zoopharmacognosy Session Sheet to record your dogs extract selections
- Extracts for Conditions index
- Weekly recording sheet for your dogs extract selections
**The course is spread over 3 days (during two weekends) to allow a period in between the two weekends for participants the opportunity to practice if they wish with their dogs during which there will be a predetermined period of time allocated daily for Q&A's and support/guidance from Carly. Unfortunately due to time constraints and no's attending, Carly is unable to evaluate individual videos taken by owners of their dogs selecting. However, if you require one-to-one video guidance please consider availing of a directed skype/zoom mentoring session by Carly for your dog. Please click here for further details.
Paula, Zoopharmacognosy student had this to say about our online workshop:
"I honestly found Carly's online Zoopharmacognosy workshop very helpful in expanding my knowledge and skill base on working with my animals, I had thought 2 days online . But the interaction was fabulous and the two days flew way too quickly, I highly recommend the online course "
In order to participate in this workshop you will need to be able to download the Zoom application onto your phone or laptop. If you are new to Zoom or would like to brush up on how it operates, please go to the following link where you will find links to Zoom tutorials:
If you are unsure as to whether your system will support Zoom, please go to the Zoom support page to check your systems requirements:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204003179-System-requirements-for-Zoom-Rooms here to edit.