Equine Zoopharmacognosy Wkend Wksp 2019 - July 13th & 14th Kildare, Ireland
This weekend workshop will give participants the knowledge and experience to commence offering plant extracts to animals in their care.
By the end of the weekend you will have had the opportunity to:
- Learn to observe, identify and interpret behavioural responses to plant extracts offered for presenting symptoms, whether they be physical or emotional, positive or negative
- Get to know which groups of plant extracts are offered for types of presenting symptoms and conditions
- Understand how and why horses differentiate between the 3 ways of self-administering their extract selections
- Understand sequential selection and simultaneous offering for effective offering and therefore selection
- Understand the different approaches when working with physical issues (such as pain, inflammation, infection) and emotional issues (such as trauma, grief, anger)
Enjoy being among like-minded people and have fun!
The fee includes light refreshments, lunch and dinner for the two days. Camping areas are available onsite and limited airbnb. Please contact Sarah Brady on 086 3872099 for accommodation options.
Click here to learn more about our workshops!
VETS - Our workshops are accepted by the Irish Veterinary Council for credits towards veterinary CPD requirements
Other Workshops in Sligo, Ireland on Sat 29th & Sun 30th June and Sat 5th & Sun 6th Oct click here
Deposit - if you wish to reserve your place you may place a €50 deposit (non refundable) with the balance payable 4 weeks prior to commencement of the workshop
Attendance of a Workshop will allow you subsequent access to the Members section only of Whitethorn Herbals website where you can avail of the information within the section 'Extracts selected for Conditions'.