Canine Zoopharmacognosy Wkend Wkshp - Sligo, 21st & 22nd November
The weekend workshop held at Whitethorn Farm, Co Sligo will give participants the knowledge and experience to commence offering plant extracts to canines in their care.
By the end of the weekend you will have had the opportunity to:
- Become more familiar with which groups of plant extracts are offered for types of presenting symptoms and conditions
- Learn to observe, identify and interpret behavioural responses to the plant extracts - neg & pos
- Understand how and why dogs differentiate between the 3 ways of self-administering their extract selections
- Sequential selection and simultaneous offering for effective selection
- Understand the different approaches when working with physical issues (such as pain, inflammation, infection) and emotional issues (such as trauma, grief, anger)
- Enjoy being among like-minded people and have fun!
Plus attendance of this Workshop will allow you subsequent access to the Members Only section of Whitethorn Herbals website where you can avail of the information within the section 'Extracts selected for Conditions'
VETS - Our workshops are accepted by the Irish Veterinary Council for credits towards veterinary CPD requirements
COVID-19 Health & Safety protocols - See below
For those coming a distance we have Bed & Breakfast accommodation available at Whitethorn Farm - single beds in twin rooms. Please click here for more details!
We wish to reassure you that we will be implementing the safety protocols as per recommended by the govt's
Covid-19 Health & Safety policies. Currently this includes social distancing, sanitation points as well as social hygiene etiquette. If there are any other changes in protocols come November, we will of course implement those too. We feel it's also important to say that whilst face coverings are currently recommended for indoor gatherings it will be up to the individual if they choose to wear one or not. No's of attendees are limited to 8 in order to safely implement social distancing guidelines.