Online Canine Zoopharmacognosy Wkshp - 21st & 22nd November SORRY, NOW FULL
SORRY, THIS WORKHOPS IS NOW FULL: Waiting List Open - Please register in the payment box
The weekend workshop held via Zoom will give participants the knowledge and experience to commence offering plant extracts to canines in their care. This Level 1 Course aims to equip the participant with the knowledge and skill base for offering plant extracts according to presenting symptoms at a basic level.
By the end of the weekend you will have had the opportunity to:
- Learn the theoretical and practical application of how dogs self-select plant extracts in order to restore health
- Become familiar with the process and subtle techniques of offering
- Identifying behavioural responses - negative and positive
- Become aware of how and why dogs differentiate between the 3 ways of self-administering their selections
- Learn about sequential selection and simultaneous offering for effective selection
- Understand the different approaches when working with physical issues (such as pain, inflammation, infection) and emotional issues (such as trauma, grief, anger)
Extensive reference notes are included in the learning pack for the workshop and a Certificate of Participation is awarded and sent out post workshop
Plus attendance of this Workshop will allow you subsequent access to the Members Only section of Whitethorn Herbals website where you can avail of the information within the section 'Extracts selected for Conditions'
VETS - Our workshops are accepted by the Irish Veterinary Council for credits towards veterinary CPD requirements
Upon completion of the Level 1 Canine Zoopharmacognosy workshop, participants will be eligible to attend the Level 2 Canine Zoopharmacognosy Workshop as well as ongoing CPD Level 1 workshops