Equine Zoopharmacognosy One day Workshop (Sligo, Ireland)
Attendees will discover the basics behind the ability and the methods of the horse to self-select plant extracts in order to restore health.
Participants will have the opportunity to :
- Discover how and why Equine Zoopharmacognosy can help you and your horse
- Understanding 'offering' and self-selection
- Explore the Zoopharmacognosist's Kit of which there are over 100 plant extracts!
- Observe Carly work with two or three horses using this approach
- Routes of administration
- Learn to recognise the behavioural responses - pos & neg
- Above all have fun, engage and learn !
SAT 19th MAY 2018
SAT 25th AUG 2018
Click here if you wish to explore the weekend Workshop option
Isabell Freund, 2017 workshop attendee
- Workshops are held at Whitethorn Farm, Sligo, NW Ireland - see How To Find Us for directions.
- Workshops commence at 10am and finish at 4.30 – 5pm. Light refreshments are provided but we suggest you bring a packed lunch. Please bring outdoor weather clothing.
- Accommodation: Bed and Breakfast accommodation is available at Whitethorn Farm through Airbnb. Click here to view and book. Other options are available in the area - a list of recommendations can be forwarded to participants on request.
Please email us if you have further enquiries